We value the trust you place in us. Paynas acknowledges the importance of protecting your privacy and personal information.
This policy represents our commitment as a company to your right to privacy, giving you a clear explanation about how we collect your information, how we use it and your rights over that information when you use the services provided on our site(s) and our related mobile application(s)
References to ‘we’, ‘us’ and ‘our’ are to Paynas, registered as a Joint Stock Company registered in Egypt.
What Personal Information We Collect And How We Collect It
Information You Provide:
- Account sign up: we collect personal information that you provide us when you or your employer register to Paynas, update your account information, submit information to verify your identity, and other information that you may provide but not required for sign up. This information may include; name, email, phone number, national ID, address and profile photo.
- Passwords and login info: login information are only saved as per user’s request.
- Payroll information: salaries and payroll information are stored in secured and encrypted data servers and is not readable by anyone.
- Payment processing: we ask you to provide your payment card information for Paynas subscription fees payment. When you submit the card information, we store the name of the cardholder, the expiry date, and the last four digits of the payment card, knowing that we don’t store the actual payment card number. You may approve to store your payment card information in an encrypted format in the secured servers of our Payment Gateway Service provider for quick processing of your future payments.
Automatically Collected Information:
- When you access Paynas we collect extra information automatically using cookies or similar technology. This may include mobile device identifier, mobile network information, IP address, operating system, data and time of access, browser type, and location.
Why We Use Your Personal Information
We use your personal information collected through our site(s) and app(s) for several purposes, including the following:
- To operate our business: administer Paynas, manage accounts and provide the service, respond to your requests and inquiries, and communicate with you about the services you have subscribed to.
- To better understand our users and improve the services we provide to them.
- To back up or restore your data.
- To provide you with other Paynas services upon your request.
- To keep you posted on new updates, services, promotions, and other information that we think will be of interest to you.To provide customer support and improve communication with customers.
- To provide customer support and improve communication with customers.
- To generate anonymized aggregated data containing only de-identified, non-personal information that we may use to publish reports.
Security Of Your Personal Information
We have implemented organizational, technological and physical safeguards designed to protect your personal information against unauthorized processing and against accidental loss, damage or destruction. Paynas is dedicated to building, maintaining and upgrading the measures we take to protect your information.
What Is A Cookie?
- A cookie is a small file that can be placed on your device that allows us to recognize and remember you. A cookie will normally contain the name of the Internet domain from which the cookie has come, the 'lifetime' of the cookie, and a value, usually a randomly generated unique number. It is sent to your browser and stored on your computer’s hard drive or tablet or mobile device.
- When you visit our sites, we may collect information from you automatically through cookies or similar technology.
- If you wish to restrict or block cookies you can set your internet browser to do so. However, in few cases, some of Paynas features may not function as a result. Click on the following link for more information: www.aboutcookies.org.
Retention Period For Information
Your Rights Over Your Personal Information
You have the following rights over your information:
- The right to access: you have the right to export your data that is saved on the cloud.
- The right to rectification: you have the right to request that we correct any information you believe is inaccurate./li>
- The right to erasure: you have the right to request that we erase your personal data under certain conditions.
- The right to restrict processing: you have the right to object to our processing of your personal data, under certain conditions.
- The right to data portability: you have the right to request from our company to transfer the data it has collected to another organization or directly to you, under certain conditions.